This is a repeating event4 august 2020 10:00 am
All workshops begin at 10am and run until midday. Attendance at each session is compulsory. Session 1- July 21, 2020 Identifying your audience, crafting your message, and writing tips and tricks Who is
All workshops begin at 10am and run until midday.
Attendance at each session is compulsory.
Session 1- July 21, 2020
Identifying your audience, crafting your message, and writing tips and tricks
- Who is your target audience? How do they consume media?
- Defining the purpose of your communications- what do you want people to do?
- How to structure a media release or newsletter article, tips including identifying the “hook” to engage the audience.
Session 2- August 4, 2020
Getting social and snap-happy: how to engage your social media audience while staying “on message”, plus some advice for smartphone photography
- Matching the social media post to the communication purpose
- Varying the message for different platforms
- Going live- the positives and negatives
- Engaging, quality photos with a smartphone – yes, it is possible.
Session 3- August 18, 2020
Headlines, intros, proof reading and targeting information
- Advice for proof reading copy
- Writing a clear and engaging headline
- How can I make the most of my communications? Getting it in front of the right people and how to with the media.
Some tasks will include working within a group and/or with a partner.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
4 august 2020 10:00 am - 4 august 2020 11:55 am18 august 2020 10:00 am - 18 august 2020 11:55 am
Ticket Section Title
Media and Communication webinar series