Limestone Coast Red Meat Cluster Project
What is it?
The Limestone Coast Red Meat Cluster is building industry linkages and promoting a culture of collaboration to ensure a vibrant future for the region’s red meat sector
Industry competition, when combined with collaboration, is proven to develop:
- value adding;
- skills; and
- creation of a vibrant industry that future generations see benefit in participating in.
What is it doing?
The project is working in a number of areas to develop a deeper understanding of the regional red meat industry, build innovation, grow profitability and enhance skills
1. Participate in a ‘Mapping the Connections’ process through AusIndustry (interview firms across the value chain and identify opportunities and impediments for growth).
2. Obtain detailed regional data and analysis to demonstrate the Limestone Coast region’s role and strengths in the red meat industry
3. Instigate individual discussions with processors
4. Keep the wider industry informed of project activities and invite input.
Want to know more? http://www.limestonecoastredmeat.com.au/
Contact Project Facilitator Louise Stock: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 711 576